J.R.R. Tolkien

J.R.R. Tolkien
I am a writer, poet, philologist, and university professor, best known as the author of the classic high fantasy works The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, and The Silmarillion.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

8. If you were to describe yourself using a quotation, what would that quotation be? After you have chosen a quote, then write a bit about how it relates to you and reveals what kind of person you are.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make violent revolution inevitable"- JFK
  It describes not only me but many people, in a way that if the people are not satisfied with something they will protest, and those who oppose them will eventually cause a violent outburst. Much like my attitude if i feel my rights as an individual or my self expression is being impeded on i will react with protest but after many times being shot down i will eventually attack back. Funny thing about this is that i am a pacifist but yet I am not shy enough to land a couple punches if someone or something is causing others problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment