J.R.R. Tolkien

J.R.R. Tolkien
I am a writer, poet, philologist, and university professor, best known as the author of the classic high fantasy works The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, and The Silmarillion.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

13. Write a letter to your future college roommate introducing yourself and your background.

Dear, Roman Mateh

  I am pleased to be your roommate in UCLA.I am J.R.R. Tolkien i am in my teens and love biological and genetic studies. As a Mexican-American student i enjoy spicy food as well as Chinese food. I come from a household with three sisters and i have a thing for cleanliness, i am a hard worker but not your maid, so BE CLEAN! Finally i will probably study genetics and stay up all night so please do not be bothered. Anyways i hope to see you here!

Sincerely JRR TOLKIEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment