J.R.R. Tolkien

J.R.R. Tolkien
I am a writer, poet, philologist, and university professor, best known as the author of the classic high fantasy works The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, and The Silmarillion.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

12. Your life is a movie. Describe the first 15 minutes.

MY MOVIE: I come home from school, its a friday, start to do homework. Sigh at the fact that the next day means work. I go to sleep. I wake up at five in the morning and help my parents load up a pick up truck with many objects ready for sale, a full day passes and return to home tired and frustrated with the fact that his whole week has turned to work. My week either consists of school or actual labor, frustrated with the fact that i had too many responsibilities as a child i get up one day and decide that its going to be my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment