J.R.R. Tolkien

J.R.R. Tolkien
I am a writer, poet, philologist, and university professor, best known as the author of the classic high fantasy works The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, and The Silmarillion.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

17. Discuss some issue of personal, local, national, or international concern and its importance to you.

As a teenager in school I have a problem with myself. A constant war raging in front of many of my peers and teacher who fail to notice it.I have a anxiety disorder which causes me to have anxiety/panic attacks at random during the day, many of which occur during school. having no real trigger i am constantly fighting myself trying to re-control my own thoughts and emotions.
Anxiety: distress or uneasiness of mind caused by fear of danger or misfortune: He felt anxiety about the possible loss of his job. 
The dictionary definition  does not compare to the HORRIFIC VILE MONSTER that hides in the shadows and causes fear and distraught throughout the person it inhabits. Although currently having help from a psychologist, it still plagues my everyday life and school. As i am currently writing this blog anxiety sits beside me, but this monsters importance means that I will have the greatest payoff among my peers due to the thought of overcoming that MONSTER grants hope that the next battle will be VICTORIOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment